Upcoming event

Upcoming event
Post by: SkyrunPvP - December 5th, 2014, 3:03:25 pm

For my first Christmas at CubeBuilders I will be celebrating in game I have made a tree and me and livie18 have been working hard with redstone to make a fireworks display all the way round the plot. The events will be

1. [font=arial black]Fireworks Display[/font]
2. [font=arial black]Snowball Fight[/font]
3. [font=arial black]Also a presents session where you create presents for friends then they open them[/font]

If you want to be there be there at [font=georgia]25th December 20:00 Pm GMT0[/font]

Re: Upcoming event
Post by: InvalidSession - December 5th, 2014, 4:02:19 pm

nice decorating skyrun!
i helped to build that :P

Post by: SkyrunPvP - December 5th, 2014, 4:45:49 pm

Oh sorry for not giving you credit im incredibly sorry Caohcthefallen helped do the floor and oak logs in the tree so it didnt break down also be at the event !!!

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - December 7th, 2014, 4:40:37 am

Merry Christmas sky ;D
Im gonna invite you to my Christmas Party!
(will invite Livie as well)

Post by: InvalidSession - December 7th, 2014, 10:07:40 am

[quote author=Skyrun02 link=topic=1444.msg5487#msg5487 date=1417815949]
Oh sorry for not giving you credit im incredibly sorry Caohcthefallen helped do the floor and oak logs in the tree so it didnt break down also be at the event !!!
[/quote]
thats alright skyrun

Post by: bjammies - December 12th, 2014, 2:23:24 am

All of you that means Skyrun02, Koala48089,Caochthefallen (sorry if i spelt your name wrong I am remembering it off memory) and Livie18 will be invited to my X-Mas party! It will be on 26th December for as long as I will be on really. And before you say it I do know that its a day late! But I doubt I will be on on X-Mas Day cause I am very busy that day in real life.

Cheers Lucarioguy64

Post by: InvalidSession - December 12th, 2014, 4:08:02 pm

[quote author=NetherEmperor link=topic=1444.msg5589#msg5589 date=1418369004]
All of you that means Skyrun02, Koala48089,Caochthefallen (sorry if i spelt your name wrong I am remembering it off memory) and Livie18 will be invited to my X-Mas party! It will be on 26th December for as long as I will be on really. And before you say it I do know that its a day late! But I doubt I will be on on X-Mas Day cause I am very busy that day in real life.

Cheers Lucarioguy64
[/quote]
and u really did XD
also gunner helped a bit too

Post by: ztwitch2 - December 14th, 2014, 6:25:09 am

Can I come? Is that ok?

From Ever! 8) 8) 8) =D=D=D Yay!
[move][/move] Wahoo,Wahoo!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.