ALL ARTISTS OR ANIMATORS ASSEMBLE HERE!!!!

Post by: WhovianBunny - May 2nd, 2016, 1:18:10 am

Lets have a General Discussion about what kinda artist type things you do, Or if you Animate like me we can talk about that. What software do you use if you animate or draw digitally? Do you have a Tablet? Do you have a Deviant Art? What style do you like to animate and/or Draw?
Let me know as a reply.

I use whats called Pencil or Pencil2D *they're basically the same*

I have a Drawing Tablet, What kind you ask? a Huion K58 non wireless

I have a Deviant art

I like to draw Cartoon-ish

I am a Animator Personally, but i also Draw using Pencil *Pencil2D is the same!!* you can draw using Pencil and save it as one frame and print out the drawing. I also have Tupi if you know what that is.
Lets have a Discussion!!! ALL ARTISTS COLLIDE BELOW!!!!

Re:ALL ARTISTS OR ANIMATORS ASSEMBLE HERE!!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2016, 3:56:31 pm

I use ArtRage for Android.

I have a Galaxy Tab 4. It's okay-ly precise.

I don't use deviant art. Last time I did use it, I got a lot of hate.

I like to draw in a cartoony style.

I don't know how to animate, but it'd be cool to learn how to.

(I can't draw very well, but here's an example of my art)

Post by: primadxnna - May 2nd, 2016, 4:07:00 pm

I do cartoons (by hand) and occasionally anime style drawing for fun! Even though I'm not an art major at my school.

I'd also LOVE to learn how to animate!

Post by: Lollylou - May 3rd, 2016, 1:44:34 am

I don't necessarily feel like 'colliding'' as that seems much too painful.
As for what I use, I use a pen. Also a great device that I use/also don't recommend is backs of homeworks/important-ish papers. Many options such as; draw, write, erase, attempt to erase but remember its pen and rip the paper, burn, nuke it, ect. ect.
For what I draw, it is MLP and the occasional artistic Circular Gallifreyen Script.

Post by: MiraculousHolder - May 4th, 2016, 11:20:33 pm

I like to draw by hand. Most things I like to draw are people or eyes. I would like to learn how to make animated minecraft pictures but I don't know what I need to download for it. XD Sometimes I also doodle if I get bored. :D

Post by: WhovianBunny - May 7th, 2016, 6:57:02 am

If you guys want i could possibly teach you a bit of what i know on animating. also i'm good at drawing by hand, not as good for computers
but if you guys want help with anything then let me know. THE REIGN OF BRODY THE BUNNY MUST FLOW.....

Post by: Dooplu - May 21st, 2016, 3:52:17 pm

I mostly do 3D models and animate in blender but here's an example of something i made recently in paint.net

(simplistic me)

and i only use mouse but i have an unused pen tablet for when i buy my own pc

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.