well screw it

well screw it
Post by: robocaos - October 29th, 2014, 8:06:32 pm

im tired of this yes i am a bit ticked off because i was working hard to make people happy and i get muted so yeah >:(. you think i hate ocky321 dont you. well your wrong i pretended that and i have enough hacks to blow the server up but i want people to be happy because i feel that way because i am someone who gives to charity builds houses for the elderly and people who cant afford them and i help out the community any way i can. that is actually what i was doing when i got perm banned so rethink that. ocky321 is a nice guy and he is my friend so is isahah03 and lots of others. i draw anime and you said i was lucky i didnt get banned well ban me if you have to if it will make people feel better or safer because i dont mind i just want to make them feel better so do what you have to. :-\

Re: well porkchop it
Post by: SiggiJG - October 29th, 2014, 9:05:48 pm

Oh, Im really scared you have hacks.

Come on, robocaos, do you really think threatening to cause trouble would help your case? Because even a 3rd grader knows it wouldnt.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.