Sorry I've been off of minecraft for a while

Post by: WhovianBunny - April 24th, 2016, 6:44:31 am

you probably noticed *probably not i mostly think* i have been offline of Minecraft for months. Mostly due to me just getting bored with Minecraft all together. I'm not gonna be coming back on anytime soon and it will be that way for about a few months and maybe for a few years.
I've been through some rough times YET AGAIN this year. I'm gonna be on Steam if you know what that is and if you have a account. If you can find me and i doubt you'd want to my steam name is $$$THE_ILLUMINATI$$$ with a illuminati profile picture that is a little more round then usual. But if you miss me And or if you have the name of Lollylou, Itz_Chris, or dudleycoco or any of you guys, I miss you too Also Exquisite Glaceon, I'm getting better on my animation, and Glaceon if you want you can find me on Steam or i can message you from Youtube

In Conclusion, I'm not coming back to Cube Builders anytime soon, i'm busy and i'm bored of minecraft in general
I'm sorry if you have been waiting for me. but I've lost interest in Mine Craft
Fare Well Friends
:-)

Re:Sorry I've been off of minecraft for a while
Post by: Lollylou - April 24th, 2016, 7:54:16 pm

Farewell! Again. For like the 3rd time. Adipose is still unhappy. And Pigwither has noticed you have not been on for a long time. I think you've already been auto kicked for inactivity from the DaleksOfSkaro/Potatoes.
Happy late Silence/Impossible Astronaut Day!
I will hopefully see you again on one of the servers.
Farewell Dalek 2.

Oh and if you are wondering, probably not though, I am continuing to build Portal Levels. I might also visit 12's TARDIS in your world soon.

Post by: WhovianBunny - April 27th, 2016, 4:39:46 am

hey I was thinking off coming back on for a little bit tonight, Dalek 1 I'm hoping you're on

Re:Sorry I've been off of minecraft for a while
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - April 29th, 2016, 11:10:36 pm

Yea i probly wont be on here for ALOONG time. Mostly because of the tornado. And because there isnt really much and because im sad because my life is changing. Tornado. Friends gone. Other stuff.

Post by: WhovianBunny - May 1st, 2016, 4:26:41 am

oh man!! that sounds horrible DannyJ1, I feel so sorry for you!! :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.