oblivion warriors applications

oblivion warriors applications
Post by: robocaos - October 5th, 2014, 3:33:17 am

the oblivion warriors is a POWERFUL faction (not fraction u nerds) run by hackergirl1218 and robocaos. we are looking for players who have what it takes to be a true oblivion warrior! there are requirements that are needed and some that i just threw in there cuz i got bored.
1. you MUST have full iron or better (not gold or leather) (no tools required but u can get them and be that one guy)
2. you MUST be a member (donators or staff are allowed too)
3. you

Re: oblivion warriors applications
Post by: robocaos - October 5th, 2014, 3:41:01 am

3. you must have a skill (mining, fighting, trading, farming, redstone, traps, building, raiding, flippin cannons!)
4. you can be a curser but you will be kicked out (i am exempt from that)
5. you MUST obey the people above you (if you refuse you will be kicked)
6. you cant be like aria/karatewolf (ur gettin called out man) and put pain in someone at school or in real life that is in the faction (no matter how annoying they are)
7. you cant be a loaner that doesnt repay (unless u loan from outerhaven im cool with that) in the fac
8. cant citisize my drawing abilities GOT IT. MY PICTURES ARE BUTIFEL
9. correct spellin 4evahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
10. last rule you cannot be a jag and just leave us when we are losing in a fight

Re: oblivion warriors applications
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 13th, 2014, 8:43:10 am

Dude I am qualified but I own my own faction but you idiot not to be mean but no body will join because I left for a reason it was boring and lonely and in a war so I bid you farewell dude if you come to your senses you can join me but until then be ignorant man

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.