My music project

My music project
Post by: DerpehBagel - September 17th, 2014, 3:12:57 pm

I have done a project where I pick songs and see how they relate to my life I thought that the people of cubebuilders should try this. I did this for language arts in school. I just wanted to share this with you.....

Music’s impact on my life is very powerful. I could not live without music. It is a sound that makes me enjoy life. I think music is happiness within its self. It makes me feel free in a way. Free to listen to what makes me happy. Free to be who I am inside. I typically listen to rock because it’s the type of music that I can relate to sometimes. It’s like a feeling that the song is expressing. The album that I have created is not only a language art’s project but it represents the story of my life.
The name of the first song is “Perfect” by PINK. This song is important to me because I can relate to it. This song connects to my life by showing how hard growing up is. In the song it shows tells how she was misunderstood and mistreated. “Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood”. I fell that I can relate to those feelings. This song shows that I think that being understood and treated fairly is very important to me. I’m the type of person that would rather be understood and respected than some one that is quiet and a loner that never talks to anyone.
The name of the second song is “New world” by Skydoesminecraft. This song is important to me because minecraft is a very big part of my life. I am addicted to minecraft. I play it at least an hour a day. Minecraft is something that I can play and be happy. I live for minecraft. If there was no minecraft I would have already killed myself a long time ago. This song is important to me because sky wrote it. He is my favorite minecraft player. I think that he is very funny. The song reveals that I love minecraft and I enjoy watching YouTube videos. This song reveals that I think that minecraft is important in my life.
The name of the third and final song is Epic rap battle (Barack Obama VS Mitt Romney). The song is by Peter Shukoff and Llyod Ahlguist. I’m not sure how this song connects to my life. Maybe because Barack Obama the president of the country that I live in. This song reveals that I like listening to rap battles and that I enjoy comedy. This song shows that I think that laughing is important in life.
This project has helped my see what is important to me and it has shown what I think about life. I am very glad that I have done this project. Thank you for taking the time to read this and If you decide to listen to these songs it will make my very happy. I hope that you enjoyed reading my paper. Thank You.

Re: My music project
Post by: Nemesis_Pro01 - September 17th, 2014, 8:19:35 pm

. . . GET HYPER!!!!

Post by: Blackillz - September 17th, 2014, 11:10:58 pm

Love that rap battle... ;)

Post by: Waflkone - September 18th, 2014, 9:29:37 pm

LOLZ GEORGE WASHINGTON VS WILLIAM WALLACE

Post by: robocaos - October 13th, 2014, 8:32:32 pm

[glow=red,2,300]The name of the first song is “Perfect” by PINK. This song is important to me because I can relate to it. This song connects to my life by showing how hard growing up is. In the song it shows tells how she was misunderstood and mistreated. “Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood”. I fell that I can relate to those feelings. This song shows that I think that being understood and treated fairly is very important to me. I’m the type of person that would rather be understood and respected than some one that is quiet and a loner that never talks to anyone.[/glow] im the oposite irl because im the one guy who never talks to anyone but on minecraft i can let those feelings go

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.