Is hackergirl a hacker?

Is hackergirl a hacker?
Post by: EmsMyEms - September 4th, 2014, 8:51:13 pm

I have been wondering about ur answers

Re: Is hackergirl a hacker?
Post by: Blackillz - September 5th, 2014, 12:04:10 am

Lol, next you will be asking how Black is Blackillz, if cookie_tiff likes brownie_tiffs, and if Bigboss have a cooking appliance named after him? (which he does XD) ;D ;)

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 5th, 2014, 5:38:52 am

Actually I wont and bigboss has an appliance named after him?

Post by: DerpehBagel - September 5th, 2014, 1:51:53 pm

are u mad that i told people that you lied? if you are just get over it. its true that you lie al the time. if you are trying to make people hate me its not working.

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 5th, 2014, 5:07:29 pm

[quote author=hackergirl1218 link=topic=953.msg3747#msg3747 date=1409939513]
are u mad that i told people that you lied? if you are just get over it. its true that you lie al the time. if you are trying to make people hate me its not working.
[/quote]

No Im not. I just want peoples opinions

Post by: Karow - September 8th, 2014, 3:41:01 am

Children need to settle down. I dont think hackergirl is a hacker on the basis that the intelligence is not there (sorry). By that, I mean the age and the fact that youre playing minecraft and not doing anything more sophisticated (like hacking! haha). But thats just my opinion!
And another thing,
Hackergirl youre a good person, you shouldnt get mad over something silly as this! Its all in good fun. ;D

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 8th, 2014, 6:21:02 pm

Hehehe

Post by: DerpehBagel - September 8th, 2014, 6:52:36 pm

I guess you are right.
My question is how Hawaiian is hawaiigirl.....;

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 8th, 2014, 9:09:03 pm

Lol I am not Hawaiian. I got my name from rileyalexis. She is Hawaiian.

Post by: DerpehBagel - September 9th, 2014, 5:08:09 pm

You said she was Korean. :o

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.