Any Uni Students?

Any Uni Students?
Post by: Akiraff - August 13th, 2014, 10:02:29 pm

I am aware of that majority of CubeBuilders community are still highschool, and I do respect that. I wondering to senior members in the community, my question is how was your first year university and what are you planning to major?

Akiraff
<sent: Thursday, 14 Aug 2014 12:02 +1000>

Re: Any Uni Students?
Post by: ThunderHoof - August 14th, 2014, 12:06:52 pm

I am 11
and a boy.

Post by: Nefretum - August 14th, 2014, 5:37:45 pm

That does not help Saturn lol...... I went to community college for a year. Uni Prices were out of the question for me.... the best Thing anyone starting college can do whether it be uni or cc is get those damned core classes out of the way! your first two years might as well be getting those core classes done. after that you will most likely be locked in on your maj/minor that you have Chosen or will choose by that Point.

Post by: Blackillz - August 14th, 2014, 5:59:20 pm

Cool stuffs Nef ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.