People leaving cubebuilders

People leaving cubebuilders
Post by: Solurnis - September 2nd, 2014, 7:01:08 pm

At least 4 ppl have left cubebuilders (isnt that kinda wierd) Cubebuilders is-the-best-server-ever and people arent even giving good reasons of why they are leaving

Re: People leaving cubebuilders
Post by: _ARMYCREEPER_ - September 2nd, 2014, 7:50:48 pm

maybe because theres a rat. :D ;) jk jk maybe they just moved on and feel to old for this game or found a better *of course there is not better* but other server :-\

Post by: xIntimidating - September 2nd, 2014, 9:59:10 pm

It seems to be people leaving because theyre either getting banned or they feel like theyre not liked on the server.

Post by: Karow - September 3rd, 2014, 1:32:44 am

Thats victim talk.

Theyre being victims.

They feel like its everyones fault but their own.

PEOPLE HATE me FOR NO GOOD REASON AT ALL.

Maybe they should try to find out why, maybe its how they behave/act?

Hmmm.... but of course, thats too much to ask...

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 4th, 2014, 5:10:18 pm

UR WRONG I have changed my mind and if u think im a liar u just lied if tht makes sense...

Post by: sawa_at_play - September 4th, 2014, 5:53:09 pm

How do you people get the nicknames like instead of HawaiiGirl924 its just hawaii someone please help

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.