My new custom mash up resource pack!

My new custom mash up resource pack!
Post by: Magicov - August 24th, 2015, 3:13:45 pm

Hey guys! "woof!" Today i bring you a custom 75%mash up 25%custom resource pack i made. There are a couple of errors though. the main one is the pack description. it says its by disco, the creator of OcD, but thats just because i combined the two packs together so it would function. P.S. this is made with the seus app on Iphone. 1.7 only textures. :S
how to download:
1: click the link below, which should bring you to the download page on mediafire.
2: click download.
3: find the folder in downloads
4: drag Magic Pack to desktop
5: type %appdata% and find .minecraft
6: open resource packs folder
7: drag Magic Pack into resource packs
8: close your files.
9: open minecraft, then select the pack in options
10: your done! if it doesnt work i apologies, and i will try again.

Download link to magic pack http://www.mediafire.com/download/54j5et8qxiv1bit/Magic%27s+Pack.zip

Updated Version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ivuj9ef6gns1yhm/Magic%27s+Pack+Download.zip

Re: My new custom mash up resource pack!
Post by: InvalidSession - August 24th, 2015, 3:19:48 pm

Nice resource pack!

Also, here is some tips about making custom resource packs.

name a photo pack.png and place it in the resource pack to make the resource pack photo

in the pack.mcmeta, you can change the description of that resource pack, description can be color coded but its hard to do that.

Post by: Magicov - August 24th, 2015, 7:59:12 pm

Thx for the advice! im new to this resource pack thing and i tried that mcmeta thing or whatever it wouldnt let me edit it :P

Post by: SuperNova50 - August 25th, 2015, 8:30:03 am

Im just gonna be brutally honest it could be a
lot better, but for the first resource pack i think you did good.

Post by: InvalidSession - August 25th, 2015, 12:54:26 pm

[quote author=_MagicDog_ link=topic=4470.msg23486#msg23486 date=1440460752]
Thx for the advice! im new to this resource pack thing and i tried that mcmeta thing or whatever it wouldnt let me edit it :P
[/quote]
Use notepad to open it :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.