New Story COMING SOON 'The Sorcerer'

New Story COMING SOON 'The Sorcerer'
Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - December 18th, 2015, 1:08:39 am

Im making a new story. It is titled The Sorcerer it is about a sorcerers apprentice named Will.

If you want to submit a character copy,paste and fill the form below. If you want to send me ideas pm me on the forums.

I hope this turns out great! (I already have the first chapter, so that will not feature any of your chararcters or ideas)

Character Form:

Name (First and Last):

Personality:

Re: New Story COMING SOON 'The Sorcerer'
Post by: primadxnna - December 18th, 2015, 8:32:33 am

Name (First and Last): Winnie Rivers

Personality: Tomboy, Rebellious, Smart, Nice, Cool, Awesome

Re: New Story COMING SOON 'The Sorcerer'
Post by: slimestein - December 18th, 2015, 5:22:04 pm

Name (First and Last):Name is unknown to the rest of the world, noone knows about his existance

Personality: Assassin, uses toxic slimeblades in form of katana, bow and shurikens plus 2 daggers for defense

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.