A Day In My Life...(My Life = Boring)

A Day In My Life...(My Life = Boring)
Post by: androosu - September 12th, 2015, 8:31:59 pm

Ok So I Wake Up At 6:35 p.m. On Monday - Friday To Catch Dat Stupid Annoying Bus.
I Dont Feel Like Describing School.
After School -
Watch YT For About 2 Hours While Eating.
Then I Do My Homework. I Also Am Texting My Friend At The Same Time. And We Help Each Other With Homework ^^
Next I Watch YT For About.... 3 YEARS. Jk. Until I Go To Bed I Text My Friend And Watch YT. No I Only Play MC On Fridays - Sundays Cuz Homework Is Boring And I Get A Lot Even Though Im Only In 5th Grade.
Weekends -
I Do All Homework If I Have Any Then I Get My Dad To Help Me Move Some Stuff Into My Brothers Room Cuz My Room Is Small And Im About To Move Into His Room Cuz Its BIGGER. Yeah Thats My Life...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.