The popular side of things CHAPTER 1!

The popular side of things CHAPTER 1!
Post by: primadxnna - July 31st, 2015, 9:34:01 am

My name is Alix Reynolds, and I go to MCPA (Minecraft Creative and Performing Arts). My majors are
building, pixel art, and rping. My best friend, Ella Jenkins, has rping, skin making, and plugins. Well you might say that Im pretty well known throughout the school. Well thats because Im popular! Theres the popular group called the Creatives. We arent mean people (unless if you get on our bad side). But theres one rule. NO DATING FROM THE OUTSIDE! I sometimes regret that rule to follow. Because a guy named Austin is NOT in the popular group, but hes really cute! Everytime I look at him in class, Kellie, my other friend (the most popular girl in school) gives me this evil glare. After school, Ella and I go to her house for video games, and then her older brother always gives me the "goo-goo eyes". Its weird. Well when I wake up, my life will be changed. TO BE CONTINUED

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.