New series: Who killed the roomate? Part 1

New series: Who killed the roomate? Part 1
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 28th, 2015, 9:37:45 pm

Part 1:

"Hes dead!!"
At a college dorm room building, 3 students share the same room. One of them calls to another...
"What happend?" The 2 roommates look down at the third, who has a knife through his stomach.
"What should we do?!" Jim, the first roommate asks Phil, the other.
Phil looks at surrounding objects and it gives him some clues about who did this, "I think I may know who did this..."
"Who?!"
Phil leans in close to Jim, whispering, "It was me." Jim shivers, then feels a horrifing pain in his stomach, then his body turns to jello, and he collapsed, dead...

Re: New series: Who killed the roomate? Part 1
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 28th, 2015, 10:15:23 pm

[quote author=StativeSpencer link=topic=4116.msg21631#msg21631 date=1438136052]
You can continue I just dont like it so far next part I may start liking it
[/quote]

Okie...

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 29th, 2015, 3:54:04 am

very mysterious....
I LOVE IT!!!!

Post by: Peppah - July 29th, 2015, 7:59:08 am

At least nobody said their eyes are bleeding. Yet. Now since I posted this people are probably just going to say that. Lel ::) But I liked it... Very, mysterious.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.