Murder.... (Part 3)

Murder.... (Part 3)
Post by: UmbreonFang - July 15th, 2015, 7:01:57 pm

Maka woke up in a dungeon, her legs chained to the floor and her arms chained to the ceiling. She felt like her whole body was stretching out, and the pain she had from this was unbearable. Maka needed to find a way out of here, so she tried to remember everything that happened before she blacked out. The only thing she could remember was a tall shadow many carrying her, and thats it. "Well, that doesnt help me with getting out of here", she thought. The only thing she could think of was trying to slip threw the chains. First, she tried to get the chains of her feet, and it actually worked! Then she tried with her arms, and that worked, too! "This is easier than I thought, now wheres the actual trap?", Maka asked herself. All of a sudden, the floor broke and Maka fell down, down, and down. CRAAAACK. Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Maka howled in pain. She knew one of her bones broke, or she wouldnt have heard that crack noise. She tried getting up, but one of her legs gave away, and she fell down again. "Just my luck, one of my legs is broken!" She looked down at the leg, and it was bent in a natural shape. When she looked up, a door that was open suddenly appeared. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AND RIGHT WHEN I BREAK MY LEG, TOO! *GROWL* GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" She had to crawl the rest of the way, wherever that is. She decided that she would go through the doors, so she crawled through. She took one step through the door, but was stopped by something, or someone. "Hahaha... so you think you can get back into the overworked? Well let me tell you something, your in Hell, and there is no way your getting out.", the creature said. Maka looked more closely at the creature, and realized it was the Shadow Man! "After Im threw with you, youll be dead", said the Shadow Man. Maka cringed, this was the end of her short life. The shadow man struck her, and the whole world suddenly turned black...

To be continued...
Re: Murder.... (Part 3)
Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 15th, 2015, 7:07:30 pm

Your series keep getting better and better! Waiting for the next part!

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 15th, 2015, 7:41:29 pm

Please I want more

Post by: paintcr - July 15th, 2015, 7:57:42 pm

Squidz wantz morez!

Morez Murderz Plz!

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 15th, 2015, 7:58:20 pm

[quote author=Squiddeh! link=topic=3834.msg19397#msg19397 date=1437004662]
Squidz wantz morez!

Morez Murderz Plz!
[/quote]
Sounds creepy

Post by: paintcr - July 16th, 2015, 7:54:48 am

[quote author=StativeSpencer link=topic=3834.msg19398#msg19398 date=1437004700]
[quote author=Squiddeh! link=topic=3834.msg19397#msg19397 date=1437004662]
Squidz wantz morez!

Morez Murderz Plz!
[/quote]
Sounds creepy
[/quote]ikr XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.