CubeVenture! Chapter 14!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 14!!!
Post by: Asheiou - June 7th, 2015, 4:50:40 am

Chapter 14 - Soviet
Tube and I have just got out of the recovery unit. Weve decided to stay in Minecraft. Tube does some research (he had the browser modification installed) and he finds out that so far, 1 and a half seconds have passed in real life, as in the computer world as Tube calls it, time flows differently. We talk to Slime and he says he is not responsible for his actions, just as we werent when Lord Slime used us as bodyguards. We walk through Creative until we reach Tubes plot, which has a small hotel on. When I look at it, I think-speak to Tube, "That is not small!"
Its made of quartz and glowstone. Its beautiful! He books us in on floor -1, rooms -1 and -2. He lets me choose which room to go into. I choose -2, I like even numbers. He goes into his room and I go into mine. I lie down on the bed, and think-speak, "Wow, this is the first time this month weve been in proper beds."
"Yeah," he says. I feel like I want to tell him all my thoughts.
"Wow, that powers got stronger," I say.
"You think so?" he asks.
"Yes," I tell him what I think before I knew what I was doing, "Yes, it has."
"About earlier, do you think we could teach ourselves powers?"
"I dont know," I say.
"Tomorrow, want to try?"
"Sure," the though rushes out before I realise it, again. I feel like my brain is pinned against a wall and the more I resist the more I want to tell him everything. He releases me (not that he knew what he was doing) and I fall asleep.

I wake up to Tube think-speaking, "Sovie, somethings wrong."...

Thanks for reading,
~Tube
Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 14!!!
Post by: slimestein - June 7th, 2015, 2:31:36 pm

CLiffhanger ;D

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 14!!!
Post by: Asheiou - June 9th, 2015, 1:44:16 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=3264.msg15961#msg15961 date=1433701896]
CLiffhanger ;D
[/quote]
I know, right :) I spent forever thinking of it :)
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.