Cubebuilders Secret Part 6: There and back again

Cubebuilders Secret Part 6: There and back again
Post by: OrzaRound - May 16th, 2015, 4:40:48 pm

Previously...

Karow was on CB when suddenly it shut down. A hacker did this name ? ? ?. Siggi sent Karow with 2 other players but on their journey, they teleported somewhere else. ? ? ? was revealed known as Livetabon...

Now...

Karow was shocked. He did /ban Livetabon but the figure didnt disappear. Suddenly the nametag changed again toKarow then to Deadlox then Siggi then Akiraff. Karow did /ban Akiraff. Then it suddenly turned to pray4death. Then once more it changed to kneesnap. Kneesnap said "Ha! I tricked you! I am also pray4death. Now Livetabon is banned and so is Akiraff! Now you cant unban because of my greatness! Siggi cant join either!" "Why would you do this?" Willbob asked? "Because of him" said Kneesnap Suddenly a statue of Livetabon appeared and Kneesnap pointed at it.

Re: Cubebuilders Secret Part 6: There and back again
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 16th, 2015, 4:57:14 pm

Woah!

Nice cliffhanger^^

Already on the edge of my seat for part 7...cant wait!

Post by: UmbreonFang - May 17th, 2015, 2:36:14 am

OMG! So cool! You should be an author!

Post by: Asheiou - May 29th, 2015, 4:55:00 pm

Liv is a girl.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.