The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 12 THE BAD ENDING LOL

The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 12 THE BAD ENDING LOL
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 20th, 2015, 9:23:20 pm

Chapter 12

I sighed. Anything really is possible. I set a goal for myself that day. To change Derpeh. I just needed to get her to listen. For the next few days, I devised a plan, along with Neptune, to make Derpeh listen and possibly change her. It was risky. But it wasnt impossible either. I left Derpeh a message. It was hacked in a way that it would say the sender was unknown. In the message, I told Derpeh to meet me at her secret fort. Her fort that she showed me.
"Tonights the night," I muttered to Neptune. We raced down to the fort. When we arrived, we heard crying. I stepped forward to get a better look at who it was. When I made out the face, I was shocked. "Derpeh?!" I whisper screamed. "Crying?" said Neptune just as shocked as I was. I climbed inside the fort.
"D-Derpeh?" I stuttered, "Whats wrong?" Derpeh immediately stopped crying. "Im sorry." She said thoughtfully, "I never wanted to be mean. Its just in my blood." I smiled. "I forgive you." We hugged and kept smiling. "So," Neptune began awkwardly, "Wanna go back to my place?" Derpeh and I nodded in agreement. "Alrighty, Lets go!" I said happily. Then, we walked back to Neptunes house.
When we arrived, all I said was "The world needs to know that youre a truly good person."

THE END

Re: The Hidden Server - Book 2: Chapter 12 THE BAD ENDING LOL
Post by: BradmasterX - April 26th, 2015, 3:29:53 pm

So thats the end...

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 30th, 2015, 11:57:45 pm

Nice! Another happy ending to other story! Good luck on any future stories that you write!

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 6:07:33 pm

I hate to say this, but
#Cliffhanger

Post by: Jagisaboy - May 2nd, 2015, 8:35:35 pm

you shopuld become a auther you r very talented

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.