Cubebuilders Secret: Part 4: The Adventurers

Cubebuilders Secret: Part 4: The Adventurers
Post by: OrzaRound - April 9th, 2015, 5:25:39 pm

As Karow went along with Willbob and Matthew, Matthew asked Karow, "So..uh, when did CB shut down?" "I think about 5:40 P.M. Approximately." replied Karow. This gave Matthew a sudden thought. "I think we should go to factions. Can we?" asked Matthew. "Why?" replied Karow. "I need to check something." answered Matthew. (The following parts are true on what happened on 4/9/15 except anything with ? ? ?) When Matthew wen to Factions, he did /f home. Matthew was shocked! His Faction Home was gone! (The following is now false) "I bet that hacker ? ? ? did it." said Matthew angrily. He knew slick0804 also would be angry. Willbob said "Maybe someone over claimed it." "Youre not helping" said Matthew. Suddenly, the 3 adventurers disappeared. "What the..?" said Karow. The other 2 realized it too. They didnt know where they were. All they knew was that they were in another server.
TO BE CONTNUED

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.