CubeLandia (chapter 4)

CubeLandia (chapter 4)
Post by: Derpehh - April 9th, 2015, 12:48:55 pm

"Oh my god, really?" Hawaii said with sarcasm in her voice. "Show us then." Derpeh led them to her room. In her room, was a secret latch she had built without Siggi knowing. "Here we are!" Said Derpeh. "Just step right in." Once they were all in, they heard a boom. "Derpeh, did you really think I didnt know about this?" A voice said. "Siggi!" Liv said. "What are you going to do now, Liv, Hawaii, and Derpeh? Hm?" Siggi said with a chuckle. "You wont get away with this!" Hawaii screamed through the crack in the floor. "Hawaii, oh sweet Hawaii... I already have." They all grunted in frustration. "Well, were just done, arent we? Were all going to die in here while Siggi takes over the world!" Liv said. "We arent dead!" Derpeh said with courage. "We can stop him!" Hawaii looked at her. "Derpeh, just give-" but Derpeh was already out of the room. "You were saying?" Derpeh said with a smirk. "Now, let me give you a hand out of there." TO BE CONTINUED... Want more? Stay tuned!

Re: CubeLandia (chapter 4)
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 9th, 2015, 1:07:35 pm

Again, a really descriptive Chapter Derpeh!

Will evil Siggi win or will he get defeated by Derpeh, Hawaii, and Liv?
Or will it be a complete surprise what happens?
I just cannot make up my mind, so much suspense!

Keep up the good work, I cannot wait for future chapters!

Re: CubeLandia (chapter 4)
Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 9th, 2015, 4:07:04 pm

That is a very nice story Derpeh cant wait for chapter 5 !

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.