Week 1: Contest Story

Week 1: Contest Story
Post by: Akiraff - April 3rd, 2015, 9:42:00 am

Week 1: Contest Challenge

I have realized an increase amount of stories being shared on this section, so I have decided to make something special for you guys for this Easter! Every week, I would be a submitting a new picture and you guys have to tell a story out of the picture. After all a picture tells 1000 words!

You have seven days to submit the story! The story length needs to be medium sized with an average of (500-1000 words). I have picked the theme and feeling of the story, however every week would change; depending how crazy can the story get.

To make short. We have five judges (from Staff Team), in order to judge the story. If you are a staff and do not represent a judge for this, you could join the contest!

How do we judge the story (Well worth 100 points)
10 - Grammar
10 - Stayed with length (500-1000 words)
30 - Creativity
20 - Emotions
30 - Sticking with theme

Story Information
Deadline: 10 April 2015
Theme: Turtles
Emotion: Chaotic

Reward
Reward will be random! But here how it works though. If you win the contest, you have a chance to win

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: Week 1: Contest Story
Post by: oneofakid - April 3rd, 2015, 9:43:35 am

Good idea! AND I WAS JUST READING THAT TOPIC :o

Re: Week 1: Contest Story
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 3rd, 2015, 9:51:30 am

This is a really good idea, I cant wait to read everyones stories.

I like how the theme is turtles, best theme ever aha :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.