Hidden Server: Chapter 9

Hidden Server: Chapter 9
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 1st, 2015, 7:28:33 am

Chapter 9

"Ok," Krward said feeing a little awkward. There were a few momments of silence. "So!" I said breaking the silence, "What do we do now?" "Well," Ender replied, "we wait until theyre gone." "Um, how long will that be?" Krward asked. "Dont know," Liv replied sadly. "Can you tell us about wherever we are?" I asked Ender. "Well, your in the Hidden Server. But you came here at a bad time," he said with a bit of anger in his voice. Liv could tell he was really mad. When Ender is mad, he stays that way for a loooong time. "Ender honey, why dont you sit in the corner and count to 10," Liv said acting all sweet and cuddley. "I TOLD YOU, 10 DOESNT WORK!" Ender yelled. "Then count to 110," Liv said even sweeter than before. Ender stormed off to the corner, sat down and counted.

Click Here
<--- Part 8 Part 10 --->

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 9
Post by: slimestein - April 1st, 2015, 8:55:01 am

I laughed and my friends in school was like Why is he laufhing?

Ender isnt like that as far as I know lel.

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 9
Post by: Firebuster1357 - April 1st, 2015, 11:31:01 am

HA HA ;D thats funny. Nice Job

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.