The Hidden Server: Chapter 8

The Hidden Server: Chapter 8
Post by: EmsMyEms - April 1st, 2015, 6:44:40 am

Chapter 8

We stepped in the room cautiously. All that was in it was some beds and a couple of chests. "Well be here for a while," Liv said sadly. "Great.." I groaned. "We dont have enough beds so well have to share," Liv explained. "Ok so Derpeh and Hawaii, Me and Ender, Smelly and Rtd, then Tiger and Krward. "But Krward isnt here," Tiger said happily. She obviously hated sharing. "Oh yes I am," krward said while walking in the room through the wall. Tiger gave her stink eye. "Okay! Were all here!" Liv exclaimed. "Im hungry," Smelly and Derpeh complained as they looked through the chests. Momments later, Ender walked in. "It was a group of Monsterians. They want to take over," Ender said nervously. "Great!" Liv said sarcastically. "Whats a Monsterian?" Rtd asked. "A person who hates how royalty is pampered and the citizans arent," krward replied. Then, she asked Smelly "Why are you staring at me?" As a reply, Smelly giggled.

Hai. Im making 3 or 4 more chapters. If you want more, TELL MEHH! Hehe

Click Here
<--- Part 7 Part 9 --->

Re: The Hidden Server: Chapter 8
Post by: slimestein - April 1st, 2015, 8:53:09 am

Its great and i want more, Please?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.