Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 3

Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 3
Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 24th, 2015, 7:48:05 am

Total YOLO mode.

"Live!" Ender screamed. He didnt know if he should go down after his girlfriend. If she was dead, he would die too. He hesitated for a few minutes. Then he remembered, This is MineCraft, I will respawn and I can do /back. So he jumped down as well.
While falling, he saw Lives nametag getting closer. Good, shes alive. Ender caught a glimpse of her in water. Then he saw his screen turn red. He had missed the water. Well, Im an administrator so, like I said, I can do /back. He did /back and picked up his stuff.
After he picked up his belongings, Live opened her mouth wide like she was about to laugh.
"Dont, please dont," Ender told her, "Well, what now?"
Live placed a torch to see better. "IDK, you chose."
Ender and Live started looking around. Live found a ladder to get to the other side of the canyon. After they climbed up, they went into the base entrance where they found a lag machine. This was no normal lag machine. It was a lag machine with very laggy items from mods, mods that are illegal to the server. Ender and Live noticed something on the other side of the dark, cold base. The figure kept making more and more of the lag machines, one after another. He was using world edit.
"Time to end this once and for all," Ender yelled.
-------------------------------------
The hacker jumped up and threw a punch at Ender, easily knocking him out. Live drew her sword and went at him. The hacker got a sword out of mid-air. The went on striking at each other. The hacker jabbed Live in the stomach with the hilt and she went down fast. The hacker walked towards Ender, holding his sword like a dagger. He was about to plunge it, but a mysterious figure can out of no where. The mysterious figure had a sword too. The hacker and the figure battled it out. The figure defeated him, holding his sword to the hackers throat. The hacker jumped up, but the figure whacked him towards a Nether Portal. The figure was holding him with his upper body in the Overworld, the lower part of the hackers body in the Nether. The figure was about to break the portal, but the hacker was squirming from the other side.
Then Ender became conscious again and knew what this figure was doing. He helped him hold hold the hacker down. They were having trouble so the figure went through the portal and held down the other half of the hacker. "Break it, this will be my sacrifice, just come back for me," The figure yelled through the portal. Ender drew his sword and hacked away at the obsidian. The portal broke and all that was left was the hackers upper body, but before it broke, Ender saw the figure wave. It looked green. Odd.
Live was watching the whole thing but couldnt get up with her stomach pain. Ender gave her some tums and that helped a bit, just enough to let her get up.
They saw that the figure left behind green, slimy liquid.
"The figure who helped us must of been a slime," Ender insisted. Live agreed. Then they broke the lag machines and went home.
----------------------------------
"Did you do it?" Siggi asked.
"Yes," Live answered.
"OK, good job, but where is Willbob?" Karow asked.
"What do you mean?" Ender replied.
"He went to help you guys," xBOOYAHx answered.
"That must of been Willbob!" Live said with lots of energy. Live and Ender told them about what happened.
"You have to save my slimy brother from another mother!" slime said worried.
"We will, lets go find Willbob," Live and Ender proudly said at the same time.

Click here
<--- Part 2 Part 4 --->

Re: Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 3
Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 24th, 2015, 8:26:19 am

Authors note: You may think this is the final, but its only the beginning. Many more adventures are to come. For example saving Willbob.

Post by: oneofakid - March 24th, 2015, 8:30:47 am

Im really loving this series Willbob! I am really eager for part four!

Post by: Livetabon - March 24th, 2015, 8:44:06 am

This is great!

Imma save chu Will just hang on! :D

Post by: slimestein - March 24th, 2015, 10:12:38 am

Great story but i have some points to point out:

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=2344.msg10203#msg10203 date=1427197685]
    [/quote]
    Its either you or Hyperswordsman (cant remember) who says that.

Best part.
    [/quote]

Generally great!
    Picture of willbob2003:
    Post by: Akiraff - March 24th, 2015, 10:54:45 am

Great series Willbob! Unfortunate there is an end to the story, or is it the end? I have made an edit to all of your three stories, as you may realize; I have added a navigation bar so people could go back to re-read the previous series of story.

Akiraff
    CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 24th, 2015, 1:32:13 pm

Wow, nice! Another amazing part in the adventures of Live and Ender! Cant wait for part 4!

Post by: oneofakid - March 24th, 2015, 6:12:30 pm

We love your stories! Keep up the good work!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 24th, 2015, 6:40:37 pm

[quote author=??? link=topic=2344.msg10224#msg10224 date=1427208885]
    Great series Willbob! Unfortunate there is an end to the story, or is it the end? I have made an edit to all of your three stories, as you may realize; I have added a navigation bar so people could go back to re-read the previous series of story.

Akiraff
    CubeBuilders Administrator
    [/quote]

Oh thnx, but remeber there is more to the series, this was just the ending to the hacker story. Next they will save Willbob

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 24th, 2015, 6:42:02 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2344.msg10220#msg10220 date=1427206358]
    Great story but i have some points to point out:

[/quote]
      Its either you or Hyperswordsman (cant remember) who says that.

Best part.
      [/quote]

Generally great!
      Picture of willbob2003:

[/quote]
      It is me
      Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.