Attention

Attention
Post by: BradmasterX - November 11th, 2015, 11:15:17 pm

I will not stand for abuse towards me or my faction, just watch out... And hey, I never wanted to be mean to any of you, you guys made the first move, not me so ya..... :P :P :P

Re: Attention
Post by: SuperNova50 - November 11th, 2015, 11:27:03 pm

Im on ur side brad, ill help ya

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 12th, 2015, 5:17:18 am

Not gonna kill ya :P

Post by: primadxnna - November 12th, 2015, 7:55:43 am

Ill help too.

Post by: oneofakid - November 12th, 2015, 3:06:08 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5074.msg27152#msg27152 date=1447301717]
I will not stand for abuse towards me or my faction, just watch out... And hey, I never wanted to be mean to any of you, you guys made the first move, not me so ya..... :P :P :P
[/quote]
This isnt gonna end the war. Your faction did something very wrong and all of you must pay.

xDakotaJameSx is xBOOYAHxs cousin. He got onto Booyahs account and using the powers moderators get, he got into all the bases. He raided these bases with his faction members, and even though it wasnt the other members fault, they still never reported Dakota for getting access to all those bases illegally. Face it guys, youre going down. and you all are very disrespectful.
Post by: ItsOrian - November 12th, 2015, 3:23:06 pm

This isnt gonna end the war. Your faction did something very wrong and all of you must pay.

xDakotaJameSx is xBOOYAHxs cousin. He got onto Booyahs account and using the powers moderators get, he got into all the bases. He raided these bases with his faction members, and even though it wasnt the other members fault, they still never reported Dakota for getting access to all those bases illegally. Face it guys, youre going down. and you all are very disrespectful.
Quotes oneofakid

I agree with One. This isnt going to end the war. I just have a feeling that some people will do anything they can to get revenge. Your going down, and dont try to change the future.
Post by: Yvetal123 - November 12th, 2015, 8:08:06 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=5074.msg27172#msg27172 date=1447358768]
[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5074.msg27152#msg27152 date=1447301717]
[/quote]

[/quote] one, one shame on you. We didnt get access to your base through using moderator powers. We didnt even know Dakota had access until you guys started saying he did. By the way one, we found your dumb bases 100% legit. Like wed use mod bases. I already told you we found ur base through someone giving cords, and found Blus base while going to your crappy base. You really need to stop making dumb assumptions one. Just stop it. And by the way, Dakota was the one who did it, not us.
Post by: BradmasterX - November 12th, 2015, 8:20:35 pm

Thanks Supernova, Koala, and Luna!! ;D ;D Thumb Up!!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.