Hello Velocity...

Re: Hello Velocity...
Post by: BradmasterX - November 11th, 2015, 11:12:32 pm

Who is Dakota? what is going on?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - November 12th, 2015, 10:42:05 am

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5072.msg27151#msg27151 date=1447301552]
Who is Dakota? what is going on?
[/quote]Dont question whats going on Brad :)

Your faction cheated to raid Illuminus. xDakotaJameSx went on xBOOYAHxs account and tpd everyone into Illuminus.

You didnt report this to the forums either, so dont act like you dont know what happened.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - November 12th, 2015, 10:53:30 am

Lol basically how they find you and raid you is because of claims it all skrubs

Post by: oneofakid - November 12th, 2015, 3:00:55 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=5072.msg27135#msg27135 date=1447291596]
[quote author=One link=topic=5072.msg27132#msg27132 date=1447290125]
[quote author=Blu link=topic=5072.msg27131#msg27131 date=1447289979]
Wow. Good think that was just an outpost. I dont care if everyone knows the coordinates to it. And how did you happen to find my outpost and PhoenixDrops base in one day!
[/quote]
Because dakota got on booyahs account to get access to everyones bases and raid
[/quote] and once again one just jumps to assumptions because he is just simply mad at us. You wanna know what happened? I was finding ones dumb base because someone gave me their cords. Then while I was searching I found jungle wood planks. I thought "hmm someone mustve been here" so then I did /f map and I found to my surprise velocity. One just jumped to assumptions because he was pissed that we did in a day that ones faction couldnt do in a month. So he just jumped to assumptions due to his jealousy. Not a good quality to have in life one.
[/quote]
this is utter disrespect. i know the story. nobody gave you coords.

Post by: ItsOrian - November 12th, 2015, 3:40:17 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=5072.msg27171#msg27171 date=1447358455]
[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=5072.msg27135#msg27135 date=1447291596]
[quote author=One link=topic=5072.msg27132#msg27132 date=1447290125]
[quote author=Blu link=topic=5072.msg27131#msg27131 date=1447289979]
Wow. Good think that was just an outpost. I dont care if everyone knows the coordinates to it. And how did you happen to find my outpost and PhoenixDrops base in one day!
[/quote]
Because dakota got on booyahs account to get access to everyones bases and raid
[/quote] and once again one just jumps to assumptions because he is just simply mad at us. You wanna know what happened? I was finding ones dumb base because someone gave me their cords. Then while I was searching I found jungle wood planks. I thought "hmm someone mustve been here" so then I did /f map and I found to my surprise velocity. One just jumped to assumptions because he was pissed that we did in a day that ones faction couldnt do in a month. So he just jumped to assumptions due to his jealousy. Not a good quality to have in life one.
[/quote]
this is utter disrespect. i know the story. nobody gave you coords.
[/quote]
if someone gave you ones cords then who?

Post by: PaleoPath - November 12th, 2015, 7:06:41 pm

Sorry for the exceedingly long paragraph but this is the formal explanation of the Oblivion Empire:

Even though I was not there when they raided Ones faction I can guarantee that the evidence is greatly on our side in terms of legitimacy. I mean look at it all, TNT blasts from the outside, the outer edges arent even claimed, everything is basically screaming "LIGIT." And If OneofaKid claims he doesnt care about the raid since it is his "old" base then why is he the only one who is not over it yet? But anyways I was there on the Velocity raid and since you guys think Yvetal123 hacks then you would probably see it on his screen from his screenshots. Even if it is disabled there would be evidence. And all this time on Cubebuilders (You can see just how long on his records) he was never even banned (or warned) for hacking or using a modded client, none of us were. I can assure you that raiding those two bases in one day was a mere coincidence but can I just ask what about the other major factions? They raid numerous factions, large and small, daily and they never get accused. The whole Illuminus thing (If you dont know what it is then ask; and prepare for bias) got my faction into a massive fight and now look at us; five of the most powerful factions headed our way. And we didnt even break the rules in the Illuminus Raid, it was xDakotaJameSx entirely and I proved that hacking is not accepted in our faction by A) Kicking him out when I realized it and B) Clearly stating faction-disapproval in past faction applications. Most people* argue that my mail sent to him (something like "If you can get xBooyahx to tp you into the faction then I will invite you here") states that I am supporting the crossing of the rules under the Multiple Accounts section but I cannot say this enough that I didnt know he was going to get on xBooyahxs account! I didnt even know that they knew each other. I hid when xBooyahx came on and thought that xDakotaJameSx was going to trick him into tping him in order to let us in (which is not against the rules in any aspect). Afterwards when I realized my fault I owned up to the truth and even gave xBooyahx his epic bow back with apology. Overall I do believe that xDakotaJameSx deserves proper punishment and please remember that we are not the enemy, we are the ally.

Consider these thoughts,
Sincerely, xQuantumFire

* = Faction/Alliance members of Illuminus mainly

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.