One thing that ive been wondering...

One thing that ive been wondering...
Post by: Yvetal123 - September 23rd, 2015, 9:01:32 pm

I made a topic on this a while back but it had no replies so...

So I was on factions one day, then I heard about someone getting raided. So then I heard later about it that someone tped to them to "help" them and stole everything. In the faction rules it says dont mislead players into doing things. Would asking someone to tp to you in factions and lying about for instance "giving diamonds" then you blow them up be classified as breaking the rule to misleading?

Re: One thing that ive been wondering...
Post by: oneofakid - September 23rd, 2015, 9:02:53 pm

What they mean by misleading is like telling someone to /suicide. Im unsure for this though, because it happens quite often.

Post by: patman96 - September 23rd, 2015, 9:09:34 pm

Tricking someone to tp to you or tping you to them is not against the rules. Misleading someone by telling them to type a command when they do not understand what it means, such as /suicide or /p clear, is considered against server rules and can result in a ban. If someone understood what /tpa is and knew they were teleporting someone to their base, that is their responsibility and, therefore, would be their own fault if they got killed or raided. This, however, is only tolerable in factions, not skyblock. Hope this helped!

-Pat

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 23rd, 2015, 9:10:18 pm

thnx just needed the clarification

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.