Factions 101 - Kawaii Style

Factions 101 - Kawaii Style
Post by: EmsMyEms - June 26th, 2015, 6:50:36 pm

Members
This is where most people fail. Your members are important. Theyll help you make the faction grow. But you need loyal members. That means they wont raid you or tp people into your base. If you have trust issues, thats good. Itll help you find they right members for your faction. Its true the more members the more power your faction has. But more members also mean you might get raided. To make someone a faction moderator, do /f mod <username>. Only make people a moderator if you trust them. If you want to make someone the leader of your faction, do /f admin <username> When you do that, youll automatically be made a moderator. To talk in faction chat, do /f c f. If you want to change someones title, for example: -=+{Leader}+=- KawaiiDerpHawaii, you do /f title <username> <title>

Base
So obviously you need a base. But youll need to find a location for it. Best places for a faction base are in a deep ocean biome or deep underground. You can check your biome by using F3. When you find the location, do /f map to make sure it isnt near other factions. The rooms you should have a storage room, a brewery, enchantment room, and crafting room. As you get more power, you could add a grinder, a beacon room, a spawner room, the choice is up to you. To protect your base, you should make layered obsidian walls and no way to the surface. If you want protection from TNT cannons, you could surround your base with fences and put a layer of water around it. Try to use little land. If you want to have a section of your base that only certain people can enter, go into that area and do /f owner <username>. You do that with all the people you want to allow inside that area.

Money
In factions, youll probably want to make money to buy stuff from the store, bid in auctions, or buy a statue. One way to make money is farming sugar cane and pumpkin. Mining is also another way. You can sell all ores as regular ores or blocks. Redstone is the only ore that cannot be sold in a block form. Quartz is also a way to get money. You can currently sell regular quartz that you mine and regular quartz blocks. Donators however, can sell mob heads, (zombie, skeleton, and creeper) at the donator shop. Donators can also sell enderpearls at the shop. In the donator shop, you can also buy TNT, brewing stands, and potions.

Armor and Weapons
First of all, you gotta get xp. I usually kill mobs until I reach a high amount of xp. Use your xp to enchant level one books. Then combine those books. Heres a list of enchants:

8 Protection I Books = Protection 4
16 Sharpness I Books = Sharpness 5
16 Power I = Power 5
Aqua Affinity only has 1 Tier

To combine books, you put 2 of them into an anvil. Then, you do whatever you normally do in an anvil. Keep repeating until you reached your desired level or maximum level.

Warps
So in factions, you might want to warp to places to get there faster. Here are a list of warps:

/warp donatorshop - takes you to the donator shop.
/warp portals - takes you to the portal room.
/warp shop - takes you to the shop

Allies & Enemies
So usually people will want to ally you or enemy you. To ally someone, do /f ally <faction name or username>. When you ally someone, they can teleport to your claimed territory, sethome in your claimed territory, and they cannot kill you. To enemy someone, do /f enemy <faction name or username>. When you enemy someone, you cannot sethome or teleport into their claimed territory. You can also kill eachother. Usually allies help eachother. While enemies try to kill eachother. It doesnt necessarily mean you hate eachother, it just means they dont want to be allies with you. To talk in ally chat, you do /f c a. To return to public chat, do /f c p.

Commands
/f create <faction name> - Creates a faction.
/f help - Shows list of commands that are related to factions.
/f show <username or faction name> - Shows information about a faction.
/f power <username> - Shows someones power.
/f leave - Makes you leave a faction
/f join <faction name or username> - Joins the faction that you put the name of. You must be invited to join.
/f invite <username> - Invites a player to your faction.
/f home - Teleports you to your faction home
/f sethome - Sets your faction home. Note that you may only set a faction home in your factions claimed area.
/f claim - Claims land for your faction

There are many more commands that you can discover using /f help.

PVP
Pvp. Something I hate. I usually dont do pvp so this topic will be short. When you do pvp, I usually bring the following items:

1 Enchanted Diamond Sword - Enchants on mine are Sharpness 5, Fire Aspect 1, and Unbreaking 1.
1 Enchanted Bow - Mine is a basic fire bow you can buy with cubetokens.
64 Arrows or More
32 Steak, Pork or Chicken - These foods fill you up
Splash Potions of Harming and Poison
Healing and Strength 2 Potions

Rage Quitting
Yes, I made a topic about this. Sometimes when you get killed or raided, you rage. You may say stuff in chat, message that person who killed or raided you, or just log off. Usually when this happens to me, I try to cool myself down by getting ice cubes. Or I review what happened and try to think of ways to prevent it from happening again.

Power
Power. Something we all want. You gain power by recruiting more members into your faction. You also lose power by dying. If someone has more land claimed then power, you can overclaim their land. You can also overclaim land from a faction with little power and land. Theres really not much left to say.

Cubetokens
Cubetokens is kind of like a currency. You earn them by playing minigames at /server minigames. You can access the CubeToken shop by doing /cubetokens. You cant pay others cubetokens. At the cubetokens shop, you can buy tools, weapons, wood, food, and spawners. If you buy a spawner, keep in mind that only emerald donators can mine them with a silk touch pickaxe. So dont complain when you misplace your spawner and you cant break it.

Raiding
When I raid, I usually bring the following items:

Diamond Sword - Just in case people are in the base.
Bow - For long distance killing.
Tools - To break stuff.
TNT - Because I <3 blowing up stuff.
Flint and Steel - To make the TNT blow up.
Food - Usually steak or pork. Chicken looks weird and makes me sick.
A friend - For backup

Potions
There are good potions and bad potions. Some are just useless. Potions that will help you are healing, strength, fire resistance, water breathing, and night vision. Potions that wont help you are weakness, harming, poison, and slowness. Invisibility just makes things harder for everyone. Leaping? Why would someone want to hop around in factions? Thats more of a thing for creative and stuff. But it is useful if you dont have enderpearls and need to get over a fence. Swiftness makes you go a little faster. But its not much.

Factions on Forums
If you want to post something on forums about your faction, post it under the factions topic. If youre recruiting and want to bring it to forums, post it under the faction recruitment topic. I think this guide is done! Its a miracle. It took me forever to do this. I may edit it later on.

~KawaiiHawaii The Kawaii One

Re: Factions 101 - Kawaii Style
Post by: oneofakid - June 26th, 2015, 6:51:43 pm

I feel.
This is a copy of my factions guide, at least the base part.

Re: Factions 101 - Kawaii Style
Post by: EmsMyEms - June 26th, 2015, 7:36:04 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=3460.msg16914#msg16914 date=1435359103]
I feel.
This is a copy of my factions guide, at least the base part.
[/quote]

Dont worry. I didnt copy off of any guides. I thought this all up.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.