New faction Base

New faction Base
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 22nd, 2015, 7:42:18 pm

Sterlings and all you guys i moved my base completely i made a new one far away so ur wasting time XD LOL
P.S. i was lying after i posted that heads thing i started moving my stuff so :P

Re: New faction Base
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 22nd, 2015, 9:14:43 pm

Heres the picture of it now:[img][/img]

Post by: dtown2002 - May 30th, 2015, 2:51:12 pm

U gave out the cords!!! :o WOW that was a nooby move!! LOL

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 2nd, 2015, 7:34:32 pm

You know thats not my base thats whats left of it i moved LOL XD to YALLLLLLLLLLL

Post by: JuanDong - June 29th, 2015, 2:46:49 pm

DannyJ1, Why Would We Look For Your Base? When Other People Have Better Stuff That We Can Take ^-^
Also DannyJ1 Most of your factions post are mainly how much you hate us. hehe are we that bad?

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - November 21st, 2015, 4:13:43 pm

First a message to staff: How would this reply be considered gravedigging if I am owner?
Second: I destroyed vindictus. Well a little bit but it led to it being disband. Does everyone forget that?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - November 21st, 2015, 10:47:23 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper link=topic=3131.msg27379#msg27379 date=1448140423]
First a message to staff: How would this reply be considered gravedigging if I am owner?
Second: I destroyed vindictus. Well a little bit but it led to it being disband. Does everyone forget that?
[/quote]you didnt destroy it you just got one of our members to inside for you

well never forget danny :) which is the reason i raided your fac back 4 times

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.