I need help

I need help
Post by: androosu - May 21st, 2017, 4:37:56 am

Is it normal to have a base 0 (yes zero) to almost 10 fps? This is on my old laptop and I dont have Java 8. Can anyone tell me if I need Java 8 or do I have to stay with 1 fps?

Re:I need help
Post by: Dooplu - May 24th, 2017, 9:29:38 pm

Add me on skype or on discord, i might be able to help with your fps issues. Discord: Doopsteep#0197 , skype: sir_lordofdubstep , l0rd0fdubst3p@gmail.com

Re:I need help
Post by: androosu - May 24th, 2017, 9:46:18 pm

[quote=Lord_Of_Dubstep]Add me on skype or on discord, i might be able to help with your fps issues. Discord: Doopsteep#0197 , skype: sir_lordofdubstep , l0rd0fdubst3p@gmail.com

[/quote]

I will add you on skype later today if I can remember

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.