Our Community

Our Community
Post by: Jerio - November 16th, 2015, 2:26:42 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to say something.

I really enjoy my time here on the server.

I am being completely honest, when I say that I love this community.

However, you are the community, and you have to decide how this community is going to be like.

Are there certain ways that we could act to keep our servers reputation? Yes.

True, there are certain things that are unavoidable, the occasional person who logs in once and ruins everybodys night by ruining the public chat emotionally and etc, but there are things we could handle better among ourselves.

First off

Please, please, please, respect each other. Yes, I know it sounds cheesy but it is a rule on the server. I have seen a few times in the past week where certain users are flat out rude to each other in chat. We can avoid this! If you have a disagreement with somebody, just flat out tell them "Yes" or "No" to their question. Dont be a mean and ignore them when they may have a serious question to ask you. If you have a small disagreement with somebody, listen to them. Try to see it from their side. Ive seen a few one-sided arguments that went on forever just because two people thought they were right instead of listening to the other person. If the dispute continues, perhaps move it to private chat instead of luring others into the argument which is completely avoidable. Not respecting others can leave a negative impact on new players.

Speaking of new players, try to help the new players as much as possible. New players are the future of the growth of the server! If you see a new player join the server, welcome them, tell them to read the /rules and how to get a plot, (or whatever the basic commands might be to help them get started.) Ask them if they have any questions and remind them to /vote if they like the server. It is one of the ways we can continue to expand our community.

So between respecting each other, and helping out the newbies, I first off want to say that I have very much been enjoying my time on the server the last couple of weeks, and I hope to see you all online the upcoming week!

Goodluck and Godping.

Re: Our Community
Post by: SuperNova50 - November 16th, 2015, 7:34:56 pm

I believe the term is is, "Goodluck and Godspeed soldier"

Post by: BradmasterX - November 16th, 2015, 8:28:29 pm

XD, that5s gonna be hard to make us all friends.... Illuminus and all the staff are after my fac on cubebuilders, and now your allowed to curse, so...

Post by: patman96 - November 16th, 2015, 8:38:30 pm

[quote author=BismuthX link=topic=5090.msg27278#msg27278 date=1447723709]
XD, that5s gonna be hard to make us all friends.... Illuminus and all the staff are after my fac on cubebuilders, and now your allowed to curse, so...
[/quote]
Well you guys did cheat by raiding us XD Anyway, not many of our members really care at this point about raiding you so dont worry too much. So lets all be friends!! XD

Post by: BradmasterX - November 16th, 2015, 8:40:09 pm

YAY!!!! Wait, is that sarcasm? yea it is.... :(

Post by: patman96 - November 16th, 2015, 8:44:42 pm

[quote author=BismuthX link=topic=5090.msg27280#msg27280 date=1447724409]
YAY!!!! Wait, is that sarcasm? yea it is.... :(
[/quote]
A little XD But I like being friends with people rather than enemies

Post by: BradmasterX - November 16th, 2015, 8:49:25 pm

me too.... ;D

Post by: Jerio - November 17th, 2015, 1:10:17 am

[quote author=SuperNova50 link=topic=5090.msg27273#msg27273 date=1447720496]
I believe the term is is, "Goodluck and Godspeed soldier"
[/quote]

I changed the term to have an internet reference. Ping, being, your internet speed.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.