Members Acting Like Staff >.<

Re: Members Acting Like Staff >.<
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 4th, 2015, 4:33:05 pm

[quote author=Illuminati Slime link=topic=4199.msg22058#msg22058 date=1438720327]
[quote author=One link=topic=4199.msg22050#msg22050 date=1438712649]
[quote author=Illuminati Slime link=topic=4199.msg22048#msg22048 date=1438712490]
yeah, I have noticed oneofakid has been acting like staff a lot.
[/quote]
willbob...
[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4199.msg22035#msg22035 date=1438700527]
If they are telling others to follow rules then thats not a problem.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Remember this?: "Hello there! You didnt use the correct template to become staff! Please go here:"
Dude you not even allowed to post on others applications. Plus that is staffs job to inform them of this.
[/quote]

Link to this: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,4184.0.html

Post by: patman96 - August 4th, 2015, 5:00:37 pm

[quote author=Illuminati Slime link=topic=4199.msg22058#msg22058 date=1438720327]
[quote author=One link=topic=4199.msg22050#msg22050 date=1438712649]
[quote author=Illuminati Slime link=topic=4199.msg22048#msg22048 date=1438712490]
yeah, I have noticed oneofakid has been acting like staff a lot.
[/quote]
willbob...
[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4199.msg22035#msg22035 date=1438700527]
If they are telling others to follow rules then thats not a problem.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Remember this?: "Hello there! You didnt use the correct template to become staff! Please go here:"
Dude you not even allowed to post on others applications. Plus that is staffs job to inform them of this.
[/quote]
I have to agree with will. Not only is that posting on someone elses staff app, but by telling them they did not use the correct template is basically saying that their application has been rejected which only admin+ can do.

Post by: oneofakid - August 4th, 2015, 5:04:09 pm

If it was actually a problem someone would have removed it.

Anyway Hawaii staff will deal with impersonators if necessary. It doesnt matter if people want to act like staff and tell people to follow rules.

Post by: Leifin - August 4th, 2015, 5:16:34 pm

I dont see whats wrong with people acting like staff, it would actually be beneficial to have those kind of people when staff arent around. If theyre actually impersonating staff, then thats a problem.

Post by: Peppah - August 9th, 2015, 6:31:02 am

One has been acting a lot like staff lately... I agree with Hawaii

Post by: oneofakid - August 9th, 2015, 9:05:12 am

Can people shush up about me acting like staff? Telling people to follow rules is not a problem.

Post by: Akiraff - August 10th, 2015, 2:20:30 am

In my personal opinion, there is another way of rephrasing "acting a staff" is "dedicated member". As Patman96 and Pockett who are both staff members, they both came to an agreement that "there is nothing wrong, with someone doing something extra".

Oneofakid may be roll models for some players, and others not. However his trying to set an exemplar towards all community members, and attempting to change the community. Please note, that staff members cannot be doing all the dirty work by themselves; and we are required that the community also helps with staff and vise versa.

Also staff applications, yes I see that several members are still posting on staff applications even though it explicitly tells them not too. I have updated the rules for this August, and thereby players who are caught replying on staff applications; will be given warnings.

Reason being:
If this person gets promoted to Moderator, they’ll go to Staff List, which includes all +Moderators; and it sets an exemplar of how staff applications should be done.

And thereby, it is not required to have a long chain of messages saying “Good luck”. It is a trend which needs to be stopped. We don’t want 49 replies on member’s staff application which contains spams, long chains of good luck, etc… This will make their application look bad, towards the community.

I will be locking this thread, since there is no need for further discussion required.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.