I'm leaving CubeBuilders. ^-^

I'm leaving CubeBuilders. ^-^
Post by: MeLoveEevee - May 28th, 2015, 7:18:27 pm

Heres my story. I really liked CubeBuilders and yeah, ima skip to the point. I recently got banned and for a stupid reason. I got banned because RedstoneMark was complaining to him or something. Its not my fault he was complaining i was just minding my
own business until i got banned lol.

Heres what i actually thought of CubeBuilders. Through out the days, I saw that staff were on strike and that the Kneesnap fellows
were hacking and griefing peoples plots. So i tried to get on Siggis side by being nice to all the members and trying to help them out so that way i could be staff and support the server since no one else is besides Siggi. Also ifd help any i was also going to donate to the server if that could help Siggi improve server performance. But i failed him so my chances are very low, and it also kinda makes me depressed to see that i got banned.

But anyways i Love you all, and i really enjoyed my time being with you. ^-^

(P.s, Im not going to appeal because i dont like owners that dont have forgiveness and ban so cruely. :c

And if you wish to contact me my enter in skype "Actualspacethird")

Re: I'm leaving CubeBuilders. ^-^
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 28th, 2015, 7:40:48 pm

He was probably joking, he did that to me once lel... ::)

And please remove the server name from the post, advertising is not allowed in-game, nor on the forums.

Re: I'm leaving CubeBuilders. ^-^
Post by: MeLoveEevee - May 28th, 2015, 7:48:59 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3192.msg15522#msg15522 date=1432856448]
He was probably joking, he did that to me once lel... ::)

And please remove the server name from the post, advertising is not allowed in-game, nor on the forums.
[/quote]

I Did.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.