I'm Back!

I'm Back!
Post by: Jerio - May 2nd, 2015, 4:54:23 pm

Please,
Spare the pomp and circumstance, but Ive returned! -fireworks explode, a brass band plays the background, wineglasses clink together and conversations are shared-

My scheduled has relaxed, and I am back to the wonderful one and only Cubebuilders! I cannot wait to become re-established into the server and meet all of the wonderful new users dedicated to this amazing community.

I wish to see you all online,
- Jerry.

Re: I'm Back!
Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 2nd, 2015, 4:55:49 pm

Welcome back Jerry ! We got some new Faction stuff to do hope you can help with that :D

Anyways glad your back !

Post by: Livetabon - May 2nd, 2015, 5:43:50 pm

Welcome back Jerry!!!

I am glad to see older members returning!

~LIv :D <3

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 6:52:17 pm

Welcome back! Saw you on creative :)
By the way, refresh your Eamerald :)

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 2nd, 2015, 6:55:27 pm

Welcome back Jerry! Ive seen you a couple of times in game before and you seem really nice, hope to talk to you more!

Nice to have you back on the server, Im sure you were missed! See ya in game! :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.