Anyone here have a cape?

Anyone here have a cape?
Post by: oneofakid - May 1st, 2015, 7:40:52 pm

Hey does anyone on CubeBuilders have a cape? I am only asking because if someone does have a cape, I was thinking about making this video on Minecraft, a video about this superhero on CB. I am too lazy to buy my own cape xD jk I dont really want to buy one.

Re: Anyone here have a cape?
Post by: Livetabon - May 2nd, 2015, 3:15:23 am

I am pretty sure with the cb mod you can have a cape, I remember we all got capes but I disabled it. Wasnt that the case? I forget the exact time... Perhaps in celebration of 1.8? I just remember having to disable capes because I disliked what mojang gave us.

~Liv

Re: Anyone here have a cape?
Post by: JuanDong - May 2nd, 2015, 11:05:13 am

What about a optifine cape? ;o

I wanted one :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.