1.9 poll

Re: 1.9 poll
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - January 30th, 2015, 9:59:48 am

I cant wait for it! I think they are also making it so that animals can ride in boats with you. ;D

Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 30th, 2015, 1:21:15 pm

Theres actually a mod for that, liv ^_^

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Mods/The_Aether

Post by: HyperHydreigon - January 30th, 2015, 4:26:21 pm

[quote author=BillyTedLolly link=topic=1751.msg6622#msg6622 date=1422629988]
I cant wait for it! I think they are also making it so that animals can ride in boats with you. ;D
[/quote]

Probably, because that is coming in the next update for minecraft pe. And they usually get new PC items one update earlier. They are also getting pressed dirt in the next PE update and then in 1.9. So yes go to Minecraft PE news at twitter theres a cute picture showing steve riding a boat with a puppy in the back.

Post by: ItsKadoHere - January 30th, 2015, 4:51:59 pm

A slime dimension would be cool, it would be made out of slime blocks and have a Slime Boss.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - January 30th, 2015, 5:24:14 pm

Yay, a giant slime brother with a lot of health would be awesome KadoKraft!!

Post by: Livetabon - January 30th, 2015, 5:32:38 pm

I know the mod, but an actual world above would be nice. Think of the new blocks and mobs.

Blocks: cloud blocks > if you land on them you dont take fall damage
New crystal blocks can be added, to emphasize the basic concept of longevity and good health. Saphhire block, ruby block etc.
star stone/sun stone mobs could drop potion ingrediants for the new light potion, causes you to basically float if you fall for a period of time, or could be used for leaping potions etc.

You could add quite a bit, to the update. I wouldnt mind a time machine and future update either with alien worlds and such.

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - January 31st, 2015, 11:05:13 am

Having a new World would sound amazing to me, as some of you know I love exploring so it might be the perfect place to do so, I also thought about adding new mobs, but in think I can just get new mobs by installing mods (I know there are mods with new worlds out there, but an official minecraft one would be nice) So Id probably go with Adding a new world!

Post by: InvalidSession - January 31st, 2015, 2:08:27 pm

all items currently only in minecraft PE 0.9:
beetroot
beetroot soup
nether reactor core
glowing obsidian

Post by: InvalidSession - January 31st, 2015, 2:10:56 pm

i think mc should also add back in some forgotten items such as crying obsidian and red dragon

Post by: slimestein - January 31st, 2015, 6:18:03 pm

[quote author=MCsniper link=topic=1751.msg6714#msg6714 date=1422731456]
i think mc should also add back in some forgotten items such as crying obsidian and red dragon
[/quote]
totally, and horebrine (only on hard and hardcore) giant slime, giants

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.