Re: My YouTube Channel
Post by: Waflkone - September 10th, 2014, 9:42:12 am

BLACK IS GONNA BE FAMOUS ;D

Post by: Blackillz - September 11th, 2014, 11:51:20 pm

Lol. TOTALLY. ;D

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - December 24th, 2014, 7:00:21 pm

As a fellow youtuber, I know how hard it can be so i gave you a sub and dropped a like!!!!

Post by: bjammies - December 26th, 2014, 2:57:23 am

I cant believe how many people on this server have a YouTube channel because it is my dream to be a YouTuber but I do not have a clue how to get a channel but I am good at recording and editing.

Post by: slimestein - December 26th, 2014, 4:02:10 am

[quote author=Ender Aura Assassin link=topic=951.msg5810#msg5810 date=1419580643]
I cant believe how many people on this server have a YouTube channel because it is my dream to be a YouTuber but I do not have a clue how to get a channel but I am good at recording and editing.
[/quote]

To get a youtube channel you just log in on youtube (with gmail) then you press my channel on the top left.
(this menu can be taken away in that case click the red rows to the right nof the youtube emblem on the top left corner)
Now you will be able to name your channel
Hope this helps

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.