Communication necessary Chip

Communication necessary Chip
Post by: Mrkbo - June 7th, 2014, 2:59:47 pm

Chipsquared,

When I was harvesting livestock you flew in, bapped me on the head, and said nothing. Shortly after that, my livestock disappeared. This is unacceptable behavior. I would contact Siggi directly, however I cannot seem to locate any contact information. I dont know what the problem was, why you were flying around, why you got my avatars attention, and why my livestock disappeared. Do not answer that you were right in deleting my livestock, if in fact you did, because this is not about that. It is never okay to act without explanation. You will say that this is not the right forum, I reply it is the only avenue for redress that I am aware of. I have recommended this server on MCT top servers, I have donated because I think CubeBuilders is worth it, I have played the game in such a way as to make it enjoyable for all. I do not deserve to be treated in a condescending manner. Not by you, Not by anyone.
If the problem was farming livestock, you could have simply typed: Mrkbo, we think spawning cows and chickens is bad for the game, Im going to have to delete them, sorry for any inconvenience". I would have replied, "ok Chip, no problem!" and that would have been the end of it. Next time, show a little mutual respect, and let me know what is going on. Moderation is about communication. Next time, communicate.

Re: Communication necessary Chip
Post by: chipsquared - June 7th, 2014, 7:47:13 pm

It wasnt me who deleted your livestock. This seems very angry and bottle neck focused. Instead of blaming me consider they could have been destroyed in other ways. I flew in to say hello and check how all the players are doing, pretty typical of a night on CubeBuilders for me. I can look into what destroyed them, but the only command I ran that night was /killall silverfish that could have destroyed the cows. But even then, you should know that cows arent silverfish. I send my regards for this poor experience you might have had and will look into it first hand, but dont accuse me of something I didnt do. Ill be on soon, but with my computer broken I will have another moderator or admin look into the problem and have it sorted out.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.