Pray4Death Hacking

Pray4Death Hacking
Post by: Abuix - June 1st, 2014, 4:33:33 pm

I was in Free For All Pvp and I had my god apple on and my god armor on too. I was in a 1v1 against ChaseReese and Pray4Death came in and 1 hit him. I knew I had a god apple on and god armor I said ti myself wow he killed him fast then I tried to fight him and he 1 hit me. I know there is no way a god sword can 1 hit a god appled and god armored player. He says he can do 650 clicks on a mouse a second but that is immpossible. I don`t have evidence because it happend so fast. If you don`t do anything about it keep an eye on gim. I know it is just Free For All Pvp but it is still a hacked client. Thankyou

Re: Pray4Death Hacking
Post by: Pray4Death - June 1st, 2014, 4:35:51 pm

actually per 30seconds or minute i can do 650 webmant as a witness one or the other or it was 550 cant remember wich one it was

Post by: Abuix - June 1st, 2014, 5:36:03 pm

You told me a second

Post by: ChaseReese - June 1st, 2014, 5:40:29 pm

I dont think Pray4Death is hacking. When I died my regain was gone and abundance. So I guess when you hit me then pray must have got the Crit hit on me and I died. With a strength 2 pot on its possible

Post by: Pray4Death - June 1st, 2014, 6:01:43 pm

i didnt specify person second looool if you thought any1 could do 650 clicks per second hahahaha. and i didnt even see you gapple

Post by: Abuix - June 1st, 2014, 6:41:55 pm

I was gappled before and the gapple was still on.

Post by: chipsquared - June 1st, 2014, 9:10:12 pm

This situation was looked into and resolved. Pray4death doesnt run a hacked client and the death happened because at least according to me, you didnt god apple or perhaps a piece of armor was destroyed. In the future notify an admin or myself if you are afraid to pvp him and we will come and watch. Im sorry for in your opinion and unfair death, but again this is PVP arena, the gear you lost took nothing more than 5 minutes to make.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.