JojoCrafty Caught Greifing Creative Plot!

JojoCrafty Caught Greifing Creative Plot!
Post by: Blackillz - June 1st, 2014, 2:10:33 pm

Jennyrocks told me that jojo was wrecking her plot, so i investigated. He was there, invisible...
Here are some screenshots of him and what he did...
He was holding obsidian, and covering various objects with it.
I hope this gets resolved...

Re: JojoCrafty Caught Greifing Creative Plot!
Post by: Blackillz - June 1st, 2014, 2:12:19 pm

He also killed her pets, and is believed 2 have done this as well...

He is in the arena, but not in this shot...

I was surprised, the sign said that the eggs were disabled... :o

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - June 1st, 2014, 2:15:52 pm

Wow that was mean of him anyways we still need proof if it is really jojo because it might be someone else but we are blaming it on him and as Chipsquared said we keep our eyes wide and hopefully we could find out who was griefer by investigating of course. Thanks for notifying us!

Post by: Blackillz - June 1st, 2014, 3:19:18 pm

Np! I know that we need to see him doing it, thats why if it was him that was in fact there, he was invisible.

Post by: chipsquared - June 1st, 2014, 9:12:43 pm

Unfortunately without the obsidian blocks present I cant tell who that was in the picture even though you strongly believe it to be jojocrafty. Next time someone is griefed remind them to leave the blocks there as I can investigate who placed them and issue a punishment. Also same goes for the villagers in the PVP arena. Unless I clearly identify who was placing them, I will have a hard time dealing with it.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.