Some people are being messed around with by JoJoCrafty!

Some people are being messed around with by JoJoCrafty!
Post by: EnderRebel - May 30th, 2014, 2:58:28 am

Umm, well yesterday BrowtherHoodz made this really nice quartz mansion for me. Then JoJoCrafty (I think) came on. I know he was throwing invisibility potions at us. I came on my plot today and the top floor of my mansion was covered with lava. I have banned JoJoCrafty from my plot but I dont know whether he did it. I dont think I added him.

Also, JoJoCrafty was being very annoying yesterday. He was sending tpa requests and saying he had stuff to give you but he actually killed you. On Hawaiigirls plot (I dont know her actual username that is what I call her because her name starts with it) he was putting on invisibility and trying to get into everything. It was the same on Freyaplayer1s plot. Luckily none of them added him to their plot...

Thank you for reading,

Bubsiscoolio

P.S. Tell me if JoJoCrafty has griefed you to.

Re: Some people are being messed around with by JoJoCrafty!
Post by: Blackillz - May 30th, 2014, 4:52:24 am

I told Bub to post this here because me and Browther were investigating this. 8)

Re: Some people are being messed around with by JoJoCrafty!
Post by: chipsquared - May 30th, 2014, 1:56:29 pm

There is actually quite a few commands to keep any annoying person in check if you are having a hard time or find them annoying. Try /ignore if the tpa requests get to you or if you are on your plot try /p deny to refuse to let anyone on your plot. I apologize for the hard time you are having and will keep a closer eye on JoJoCrafty in the future.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.