The new End Spawn by Teah876504

The new End Spawn by Teah876504
Post by: ChessNuts - May 24th, 2014, 2:01:14 pm

Teah876504 can only have hacked the server and griefed the End spawn.
Happened May 24th @ 18:45 GMT+0
ChaseReese was at the scene of this, and he let me TP to him to see the destruction.

Re: The new End Spawn by Teah876504
Post by: ChaseReese - May 24th, 2014, 2:33:11 pm

It was actually some guy with the name Yoyo (somthing) I gave the heads of the people that where not following me and kobes instructions to mini. Yoyo was caught mining the quartz and tping back and forth between spawn possibly selling the quartz but we have no proof. I believe Kobe has a screen shot of Yoyo.

Post by: Pray4Death - May 24th, 2014, 6:42:48 pm

this happened before to the end i honestly dont think the person was hacking i just think yoyo noticed he could mine it so he abused it and sold it this has happened before

Post by: ChaseReese - May 24th, 2014, 9:48:33 pm

I agree with Pray4Death but he was still griefing and after we said to stop he continued to do it.

Post by: Blackillz - May 25th, 2014, 1:13:42 am

There was some items laying there...

Post by: chipsquared - May 27th, 2014, 1:52:45 am

The end has been closed and reset for next week. I will be locking this topic and keeping it in the Report Abuse for future use if needed. This will be fixed and watched over when the end reopens next week. We apologize in advance for the grief.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.