yesterday i was raided by admins using there powers to get in

yesterday i was raided by admins using there powers to get in
Post by: Brando69 - May 22nd, 2014, 6:02:12 am

i hope you can help i lost everything minicoolwhip was nice to help me and tell where to put this thanks

Re: yesterday i was raided by admins using there powers to get in
Post by: Brando69 - May 22nd, 2014, 9:24:12 am

there

Post by: Blackillz - May 22nd, 2014, 9:27:24 am

There where using withers last i saw... :o

Post by: chipsquared - May 22nd, 2014, 10:02:14 am

It would help if you were able to identify who was in the picture. Thanks so much. As far as what I could identify with the picture the only person that I could make out was Kobe, Annie, and the person flying being Mini. Mini didnt contribute in the raid and annie and kobe were both using withers to get in to the best of my knowledge. As far as what I know this raid was done completely legitimate, and mini was there to spectate perhaps to make sure none of the other staff abused their way into your base. There are a few indicating signs of this. Notice in your second picture annie taking damage which indicates she wasnt in god mode. Also in the second picture Mini chose to keep a distance of over 10 blocks away preventing any thoughts of him perhaps abusing his way in. If you have any pictures of any other staff member flying around with a wither in god mode or destroying part of your base it would help make this easier. At this given moment though this doesnt prove or show anything besides a typical raid. I apologize for your base and hope to see you rebuild.

Post by: chipsquared - May 27th, 2014, 1:50:53 am

I am locking this post considering it has been properly notified and dealt with to all concerning staff members. I will keep this in the Report Abuse section for further use in case the incident ever reoccurs. We will keep a closer eye on staff and raiding bases in the future.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.