Language Abuse to players

Language Abuse to players
Post by: reignofchaosx - April 7th, 2014, 2:55:06 pm

Okay I know I just became a helper but I do know if we want players to respect us then we should treat them with respect. I dont know if LemmonFurry was trying to be funny or rude but I do know this is not appropriate language.

Re: Language Abuse to players
Post by: zLemonProz - April 7th, 2014, 3:12:12 pm

Hey,

I know this is kinda not about me but as you can see I say "bloody" I apologize for saying this although I do not believe it is bad language.

I understand it is not very nice language so I will refrain from saying it it future. I will let Lemonfurry deal with this issue as I understand it is directed to him.

Regards,
zLemonProz

Post by: reignofchaosx - April 7th, 2014, 6:46:57 pm

Your his big brother of course you will stick up for him that is understandable but it is referring to a female body part not in Medical term but in slang term that some people might take offense too.

Xoxo,

Killaumywaffles

Post by: zLemonProz - April 8th, 2014, 3:54:40 am

Hey,

Lemonfurry is not my brother, he is just a friend from school.

Anyway, I am not sticking up for Lemonfurry, as I did say that he can deal with this. I am only posting here to apologise for what I said.

During the time Lemonfurry said that, we were in pvp battle with laake and laake was camping in the safezone in Mesa biome, so I think Lemonfurry was saying it in the way of someone being scared. (Cant think of the word)

I understand what it looked like from everyone elses point of view, so I will let him send his apologies.

Regards,
zLemonProz

Post by: Anniehbear - April 13th, 2014, 9:52:26 am

(Still not back properly, on my partners work computer)

In regards to the language Lemonfurry used, it is unacceptable. Bloody in my opinion is not a swear, but it probably isnt suitable for an all ages server Proz.
Lemonfurry cannot use that language against other players. He is a helper and should not be verbally abusing others, whether it be joking or not. Just because that particular word is not censored, does not mean its a-okay to use.
Cheers,
Annie.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.