horse spammer!!!

horse spammer!!!
Post by: Protosouls - March 19th, 2014, 2:56:16 am

I dont know for sure if this is against the rules or not, but next to my creative plot someone has spammed what looks like thousands of horses and donkeys causing so much lag it freezes when near it. i had to do an end task just to get out of it.
tried logging back in and it was worse than before.
Please see if there is anything anyone can do about this.

thank you,
chippy81

p.s. I tried to take a screenshot but was not able to due to the amount of lag.

Re: horse spammer!!!
Post by: Anniehbear - March 19th, 2014, 5:46:04 am

This is the second time this has happened, the first was with cows.
It will be dealt with shortly.

Re: horse spammer!!!
Post by: SiggiJG - March 19th, 2014, 8:33:22 am

I have written a plugin to prevent trolls from spamming spawn eggs, and have only installed it yesterday, so there may still be mobs lying around. It prevents spawning a mob if there are too many mobs nearby. Unless those horses were spawned before yesterday, I might have to tweak the plugin a little bit to get it right.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.