Anteboo - Invincibility Hacks

Anteboo - Invincibility Hacks
Post by: zLemonProz - March 2nd, 2014, 3:25:09 pm

Hey there, :(

Im currently literally crying.. So i have been playing this server for several weeks and i have been playing most of the day everyday. Me and my friend Lemonfurry are getting quite OP.

Then today, i goto the warzone, looking for a pvp battle and find Anteboo who instantly comes to me. Anteboo is a Guest rank on the server and has little items. We both charged at each other, and i started hitting him with my Super Slasher sword from cubetokens. I had hit him more than 10 times and without armor you would expect him to die. He was holding a stone axe and killed me very quickly. At that moment i had LOADS of things in my inventory including all my diamond tools, armor, all my blocks that i needed, spending much time getting and i just lost it all. Instantly panicking, i opened cubetokens and bought another diamond sword. I went back to warzone and tried to kill him. This time i hit him many more times (something like 20) and he still wouldnt die. He didnt have any armor on or no potions. He used his stone tools and killed me again. I am now literally very annoyed and feel like never playing the server again (trust me i will play this forever).

Now. This pvp battle was 100% unfair, as he was 100% definately using some kind of cheat/hack. I am very stressed out writing this as i have spend many weeks building up my things and earning cubetokens and buying all my things. I also had 41 diamonds in my inventory which i spend 2 hours mining today to earn. I really cannot say how angry i am in words.

I am requesting a punishment for this player due the causing of all my stress and waste of time. Also the fact him using some sort of hacks.

The main reason i am here is to request some sort of repayment of my inventory or some cubetokens. If this is not possible to receive i dont think i would be able to continue on the server. I have absolutely nothing and i wasted my cubetokens on buying more swords to try get my stuff back. All i am requesting is something like 20-50 cubetokens. Its all i need to get my stuff back. Please i am begging for this. I am literally crying. I feel i have wasted so much time and hours.

Please siggi88, i am begging for this repayment. I do not have screenshots but i am begging you to believe me here. I would never ever lie about this sort of thing.

Also if possible id like you to check his enderchest for my stuff. After he killed me several times i said in chat "your invincible" and he replied "yup"

Please, please, please, you dont know how much i love this server and how much these cubetokens will mean to me.

Thanks for reading :(

Re: Anteboo - Invincibility Hacks
Post by: zLemonProz - March 3rd, 2014, 10:55:35 am

Hey guys,

Now today i came on the server. This time Lemonfurry and killaumywaffles go to kill him today who both have full diamond armor and very op diamonds swords and armor. This both get killed my Anteboo again. He also admitted he was using invincibilitie hacks which i have on screenshots. Also for extra proof, Lemonfurry has cought his fight and can send the video or upload to youtube.

Please could a staff member view his inventory and enderchest and all and retrieve Lemonfurrys, killaumywaffles and my stuff back. You have to trust me. I have several proof and witnesses.

Thank You

Post by: Anniehbear - March 5th, 2014, 2:31:57 pm

All the items he had were placed in a community chest. If someone has taken your stuff then Im afraid theres nothing we can do about it.

Post by: zLemonProz - March 5th, 2014, 3:12:07 pm

Please lock this post. Me and siggi88 have resolved this.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.