booyah and candy Harassment to me and a fellow friend.

booyah and candy Harassment to me and a fellow friend.
Post by: flagrocker - January 12th, 2016, 11:48:41 pm

i have been Harassed by the Admin booyah and his girl friend candy. they made me quit Cube which is sad and the Drama here.

Re: booyah and candy Harassment to me and a fellow friend.
Post by: flagrocker - January 12th, 2016, 11:49:43 pm

wow

Post by: flagrocker - January 12th, 2016, 11:56:01 pm

i forgot to post this before i quit.

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 13th, 2016, 12:06:27 pm

Why does ppl quit i dont get it

Post by: WhovianBunny - January 13th, 2016, 3:05:06 pm

DK they want to have peace instead of Getting Harrassed like flag or Have other people be mean to you.

Post by: Praying4Death - January 13th, 2016, 7:37:04 pm

in booyahs deffence flag.... you are annoying as hell sometimes and the fact that you posted that proves how childish you are. sometimes u need to just shut up and let them work it out? because sometimes u just need to keep to your self and not need/want to kno what other ppl are doing. -.-

Post by: flagrocker - January 13th, 2016, 7:58:53 pm

[quote author=Sterlings5 link=topic=5326.msg28489#msg28489 date=1452731824]
in booyahs deffence flag.... you are annoying as porkchop sometimes and the fact that you posted that proves how childish you are. sometimes u need to just shut up and let them work it out? because sometimes u just need to keep to your self and not need/want to kno what other ppl are doing. -.-
[/quote]

Well still I was trying to help out someone as being a nice Friend.

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 14th, 2016, 11:12:10 am

[quote author=flagrocker link=topic=5326.msg28493#msg28493 date=1452733133]
in booyahs deffence flag.... you are annoying as porkchop sometimes and the fact that you posted that proves how childish you are. sometimes u need to just shut up and let them work it out? because sometimes u just need to keep to your self and not need/want to kno what other ppl are doing. -.-
[/quote]

Well still I was trying to help out someone as being a nice Friend.
[/quote] Yeah but sometimes you just need to shut up no offence but it will only make it worse!

Post by: SkyrunPvP - January 14th, 2016, 3:50:38 pm

[/quote]

lrn2spel lel jks jks k banter just msg me pls

Post by: Amaterasu6k - January 15th, 2016, 9:15:53 pm

Flag you forgot a few more screenshots, I told u more than just leave her alone, I feel like youre just trying to frame me and make everyone think different than me. :/

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.