suspect

suspect
Post by: Ducky_Maggie - December 13th, 2015, 4:09:21 pm

I was on Chirstewbobs plot for an rp. it was just me and him. I made my house but had to leave shortly after. I came on the next morning and saw that Dudleycoco had claimed my house and filled it with her furnature and unwanted crap. I gutted the house and reclaimed it as mine, furnished it, then left. Today i came on and there were holes in almost every building and i think it was dudley because she got mad at me and started raging because she is still a child. I am unsure of who actaully did it but this is who i suspect.
Ducky_Maggie

Re: suspect
Post by: primadxnna - December 14th, 2015, 8:15:38 am

Girl coco is mean. Boy coco is nice. Idk why. But Maggie, I hope you get the justice you deserve.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.