Disrespecting me

Disrespecting me
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 9th, 2015, 3:27:59 pm

WolfGirl_FTW and Rebelion were disrespecting me by like "I have the right to stfu you" and "You momma f-ker" Please take care

Re: Disrespecting me
Post by: patman96 - December 9th, 2015, 3:46:14 pm

DaCoolCreeper please try to provide evidence when submitting a report so we can handle the situation more easily. Also try to provide more detail such as the time of which this occurred. For example, if you live in Texas and it happened yesterday at 3:00 pm then say it happened Tuesday, December 8th at 3:00 pm GMT-6. Thank you!

-Pat

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 9th, 2015, 4:18:16 pm

It happened 30 mins ago and ActualSpace was talking to them. So ask actual for evidence cause I didnt get the evidence

Post by: MeLoveEevee - December 11th, 2015, 2:26:29 am

Hello. Ive already taken care of the situation. I told them and gave them a warning not to disrespect you like that again. So the situation was taken care of already. Thank you for reporting though. If they disrespect again, please leave evidence like Patman said. E.g a Screenshot of the situation. Thank you!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.