AnActualAsian being relaly mean

AnActualAsian being relaly mean
Post by: Ferocelion - November 7th, 2015, 12:20:48 pm

Ok so today in creative, a girl by the name of AnActualAsian was calling everyone words, (ex: fags, gays, etc.) and insulting the fact that anime and rps are for the words that I said above. I forgot to get some evidence, if anyone has a screenshot of her messages, please post it here and it would be grateful to do the poll.

Thanks
-Fero

Re: AnActualAsian being relaly mean
Post by: Livetabon - November 7th, 2015, 6:10:44 pm

Brad master please do not reply unless you have screen shots or evidence revolving this person.

I will check chat logs in the meantime... as I dont have a time or date it will be hard... :/

~Liv

Re: AnActualAsian being relaly mean
Post by: Livetabon - November 7th, 2015, 6:14:25 pm

They were perma banned.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.